‘Yellow 2120’ has been driven out of other Altadena neighborhood crawlspaces, but he just keeps coming back He’s back: the 550lb bear made famous after he took up residence under an Altadena home in November 2025 is wandering the Los Angeles neighborhood again after he moved in and out of the crawlspace of another home. “Yellow 2120”, as the black bear has been tagged, was spotted in the crawlspace of a home on Minoru Drive on Monday. Continue reading... from The Guardian https://ift.tt/BcAr938 via IFTTT
‘I’m doing what I can to keep this man’s legacy from being a master politician,’ says woman who wrote viral copypasta
On 31 October, I received an emoji-filled text that screamed: “THOT-O-WEEN is upon us.” While taking a break from Turkey Day baking last week, I got another wishing me a “HAPPY SPANXGIVING”. Such is the horny holiday copypasta text.
It’s practically a Gen Z and millennial tradition. These texts resemble the chain emails that were popular at the dawn of the digital inbox: send this generic spooky story to 15 people, or you’ll be dead by midnight. But they’ve been revamped for our chaotic times, filled with horny emojis, sexual innuendos, and lots of curse words.
Continue reading...from The Guardian https://ift.tt/Lv1HcJt
via IFTTT
Comments
Post a Comment