Starmer to announce ‘crackdown on vile illegal content created by AI’ after scandal involving Elon Musk’s Grok tool Makers of AI chatbots that put children at risk will face massive fines or even see their services blocked in the UK under law changes to be announced by Keir Starmer on Monday. Emboldened by Elon Musk’s X stopping its Grok AI tool from creating sexualised images of real people in the UK after public outrage last month, ministers are planning a “crackdown on vile illegal content created by AI”. Continue reading... from The Guardian https://ift.tt/9jW4zc2 via IFTTT
- Coach says he will consider using trio again at World Cup
- ‘To have Owen, George and Marcus gives you options’
Steve Borthwick has said he considers England’s triple fly-half threat of Owen Farrell, Marcus Smith and George Ford as an option for future use in their World Cup campaign, saying that having them all on the pitch together “brought another dimension” in the thumping 11-try win over Chile.
Smith shone on his first start at full-back, scoring two tries, while Farrell slotted seamlessly back in at fly-half as England clinched their third straight win at the tournament. Ford came on for the final half an hour, in which he teed up Henry Arundell for one of his five tries, as England cut loose against the lowest ranked team in France.
Continue reading...from The Guardian https://ift.tt/pfwZOka
via IFTTT
Comments
Post a Comment