Sneak preview shown in video after pieces revealed over past week Cockatoo-inspired emblem to be officially unveiled on Monday The Brisbane 2032 Olympics and Paralympics emblems have been accidentally leaked by the Games’ official YouTube channel, three days before its own big reveal. Pieces of the puzzle had been revealed across Queensland over the past week with the full logos to come together during an official unveiling on Monday. Continue reading... from The Guardian https://ift.tt/gwn51DF via IFTTT
- Turkey into Euro 2024 quarter-finals with 2-1 victory
- Rangnick bemoans lack of luck as Austria exit
Vincenzo Montella hailed Turkey’s spirit in overcoming a highly fancied Austria side and booking a place in the Euro 2024 quarter-finals. The manager also admitted he had wiped “a horrible stain” from his career, banishing the ghosts of a 6-1 defeat against the same opponents in March.
“I’m very proud of the spirit we showed on the pitch,” Montella said. “It’s outstanding for a coach when you’re able to see that. Besides our formation, our gameplan and our tactics I saw Turkish heart today, and that’s what I love about this country.”
Continue reading...from The Guardian https://ift.tt/g38KV4m
via IFTTT
Comments
Post a Comment