Starmer to announce ‘crackdown on vile illegal content created by AI’ after scandal involving Elon Musk’s Grok tool Makers of AI chatbots that put children at risk will face massive fines or even see their services blocked in the UK under law changes to be announced by Keir Starmer on Monday. Emboldened by Elon Musk’s X stopping its Grok AI tool from creating sexualised images of real people in the UK after public outrage last month, ministers are planning a “crackdown on vile illegal content created by AI”. Continue reading... from The Guardian https://ift.tt/9jW4zc2 via IFTTT
Memento actor says a studio executive told his agent ‘I’m never going to employ Guy Pearce’ and stopped him from appearing in Batman Begins and The Prestige
Guy Pearce has revealed that the reason he has not worked with Christopher Nolan since the 2000 film Memento is because he was repeatedly blocked by a Warner Bros executive who didn’t like his acting.
Speaking to Vanity Fair, Pearce said he had not worked with Nolan – famed for working with the same actors in many of his films – since the director began working with Warner Bros for his 2002 thriller Insomnia, an 18-year relationship that ended with his 2020 film Tenet.
Continue reading...from The Guardian https://ift.tt/pU2ulb1
via IFTTT
Comments
Post a Comment