Starmer to announce ‘crackdown on vile illegal content created by AI’ after scandal involving Elon Musk’s Grok tool Makers of AI chatbots that put children at risk will face massive fines or even see their services blocked in the UK under law changes to be announced by Keir Starmer on Monday. Emboldened by Elon Musk’s X stopping its Grok AI tool from creating sexualised images of real people in the UK after public outrage last month, ministers are planning a “crackdown on vile illegal content created by AI”. Continue reading... from The Guardian https://ift.tt/9jW4zc2 via IFTTT
- Coach ‘understands frustration’ after 14th loss in row
- Gatland says Wales ‘shot ourselves in the foot’
Warren Gatland said he “understands people’s frustration” after his Wales team slumped to a 14th consecutive defeat and a worst‑ever world ranking of 12th, one place below Georgia, losing 22-15 to Italy in Rome.
Speaking to the Welsh language broadcaster S4C, Gatland empathised with his team’s supporters. “I can understand people’s frustration and we are frustrated and disappointed as well because we created opportunities but we have made mistakes and the penalty count was disappointing,” he said. “As a coaching team and players they are not hard fixes but we need to make sure we focus in those key moments.”
Continue reading...from The Guardian https://ift.tt/uyBEkU1
via IFTTT
Comments
Post a Comment