Detroit erase 22-point deficit to beat Boston 121-113 Paul George scores 38 points on Celtics debut in defeat Robinson scores 15 of his 21 points in fourth quarter Duncan Robinson scored 15 of his 21 points in the fourth quarter as the Detroit Pistons reeled off 23 unanswered points to beat the visiting Boston Celtics 121-113 in the NBA’s regular-season opener on Tuesday afternoon. Jalen Duren and Cade Cunningham scored 22 points apiece for the Pistons, who led the Eastern Conference with 60 wins last season. Continue reading... from The Guardian https://ift.tt/GbDvE6c via IFTTT
The British comedian on being shot into space by Jeff Bezos, his nightmarish run-in with a fan and the thing he loves most about Australia
Would you rather die at the bottom of the ocean or out in space?
I’ve actually just learned how to dive, so I’m a bit obsessed with being at the bottom of the ocean! But I don’t know that I want to die underwater. It’s very peaceful and serene down there. I think I’d like to be fired out to space in a massive cannon.
Ross Noble is touring his new live show, Cranium of Curiosities, around Australia until September, then the UK from October; check here for all dates. He is also a guest on Memory Bites with Matt Moran on SBS Food.
Continue reading...from The Guardian https://ift.tt/OXWY6mj
via IFTTT
Comments
Post a Comment