Craig Berg was hypothermic but alert when located on Isle Royale by Michigan police and officials during solo hike A 70-year-old hiker who had been missing for a week on a Michigan island was rescued on Saturday, according to the US Coast Guard. Craig Berg was located on Isle Royale with the help of backpackers, Michigan state police troopers and local officials. Even though Berg was found injured and hypothermic, he is “alive and alert”, according to a statement posted to the Isle Royale national park’s Facebook page . Continue reading... from The Guardian https://ift.tt/9YgO7tw via IFTTT
Argentina forward wants to ‘fulfil dream’ by departing
Barcelona, Real Madrid and PSG linked with 26-year-old
Julián Alvarez has said he wants to leave Atlético Madrid to “fulfil his dream” following reported interest from Barcelona, Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain.
“I spoke with people at the club [Atlético], with those I had to speak with, and the best thing for everyone is a transfer and I want to fulfil my dream,” Alvarez said after Argentina’s World Cup Group J win over Austria.
Continue reading...from The Guardian https://ift.tt/Wt0y4lb
via IFTTT
Comments
Post a Comment